Utah HERitage Scavenger Hunt
June 10, 2020
2021 update––We’re not handing out pins at physical locations this year, but if you take a photo at locations matching all 15 women and send us a message on social media, we’ll mail you a prize! You can also email [email protected] to claim your prize.
This summer, get outside and have fun finding places that tell the story of Utah women making history!
- Pick up a free starter kit with a lanyard, instruction card, and swag.
- Learn about the 5 featured women each month this summer. (Use the bios on our Key Players page and Utah Women Making History Trading Cards as resources.)
- Find locations that represent how these women helped make Utah a better place.
- Snap a pic of yourself with your lanyard at these locations (you may find some places online).
- Share the pics with someone at a pickup location to collect each month’s pins!
Starter kits are available at the locations below starting Monday, June 15. Please check with each location for their hours–some may be limited due to public health guidelines. Pin pickup will be at these locations starting in July (week of July 6 for June pins, week of July 27 for July pins, and week of August 17 for August pins).
Our team will also give out kits at a few parks on Tuesday, June 16 from 12-1 pm, following social distancing guidelines. Or if you prefer, download a printable Scavenger Hunt card here.
Follow us on social media @betterdays2020 for updates on pickup dates and locations! Update: *Draper City offices are now closed, but you can still get pins and kits at Millcreek! Woods Cross city offices have also been added as another pickup location (1555 S 800 W, Woods Cross, UT 84087).